I guess Eliza will be known as our most technology-savvy child. She loves to pick up anything with buttons and pretend it is a cell phone. It is amazing what kids can learn from observing their families. I can tell I will have to limit her TV time!
She is getting so big! The snow pics before are so beautiful. We really miss the snow here. We see the snow fall a couple times a year, but it doesn't stick. The boys really miss sledding, making snowmen, but mostly they miss eating the snow (yup).
CUTE! Wish I was there to kiss her a bit...and play some playstation. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteShe is getting so big!
ReplyDeleteThe snow pics before are so beautiful. We really miss the snow here. We see the snow fall a couple times a year, but it doesn't stick. The boys really miss sledding, making snowmen, but mostly they miss eating the snow (yup).